CONNECT Sarpy was the first ever public heavy highway CMGC project in Nebraska. We were shortlisted based on submitted qualifications. We were selected as the Construction Manager during the design phase and, ultimately, selected as the General Contractor for the construction phase.
The final contract estimate is approximately $65M, and includes retaining walls, traffic signals, street lighting, landscaping, ornamental fencing, traffic control, and pavement marking, in addition to the highway.
• 500,000+ cu yards of earthwork
• 250,000+ sq yards of paving, sidewalk, and bike path
• 5 bridges
• 180th BNSF 4-span concrete girder bridge
• Giles Rd BNSF 3-span steel girder bridge
• Giles Rd Creek single span concrete girder bridge
• 192nd BNSF 3-span steel girder bridge
• 192nd Creek re-deck and widening
• Meridian St con-span bridge
• 4 box culverts consisting of 1,500+ cu yards of concrete
Read more on CONNECT Sarpy website here.